National S'mores Day!


Hi all.  Me again.  I know it's been over a month since I last posted, but life took some unexpected twists and turns (isn't life good at doing things like that?).  However - I'm pretty much back, and looking forward to sharing more sugar with all of you!

Did you know that today is National S'mores Day??  Head on over to the Sugar Turntable to check out the recipes for s'mores pops and peanut butter crunch s'mores bars - no campfire required!  Or, if you have a little bit more time on your hands, check out the recipe for my amazing s'mores cupcakes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know it was National Smore Day!!!! Glad to see an updated post from you and YUMMY!

Mary Bergfeld said...

Dang! I missed the celebration, but I got here in time to get a peak at your cupcakes. They sound amazing. This is my first visit to your blog, so I took some time to browse through your earlier entries. I'm really glad I did that. You've created a lovely spot for your readers to visit and I enjoyed the time I spent here. I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

Amy said...

Just found your blog! Love it! Its beautiful and you are very talented! Follow me! :)