Audrey & Winson's Wedding

Last weekend, I had the pleasure of attending my friend Audrey's wedding at the gorgeous Brooklyn Botanic Garden in Brooklyn, NY.  Audrey and Winson are pretty much the cutest couple ever - and I couldn't be happier for them!!

The Botanic Garden is amazing - I can't wait to go back and spend the day walking around.  From a garden filled with flowers from Shakespeare's novels to amazing rose gardens, there was far too much to see in the hour or so that we had to walk around.  Just a few shots of some of the beautiful flowers in bloom ...




For their wedding favors, I made red velvet cake pops, dipped in white chocolate and a milk chocolate drizzle.  Packaged in colors to coordinate with their wedding color scheme, the cake pops added an elegant touch to each table setting.


After dinner, our table could barely wait to eat their favors!  Here are our new friends, Kristen and Wai-Sing, clearly enjoying their cake pops:


Audrey and Winson - wishing you a life filled with love, laughter, and endless happiness!!

The beautiful bride and me!

No comments: